Thursday, July 23, 2009
Ah ha...
Finally...
I seriously think complaining helps!! LOLx
LOVE (05/07/09)
Happy 4th Year Anniversary dear!



And happy (belated) birthday Ying Xin!

Dance
Hip-Hop II grauduate =)




Future Routine showcase done!
But misses first PJW's choreo practice =(
Work
RBS-DEGW completion
NIE - pay not in yet, maybe i should complaint again, it might help =)
Friends
An advance birthday celebration(amaluna's 21st)
and we got her a red G-string in a Nike bottle (LOL)
and a farewell outing for our dear friend, Yusoff!
Sop, take care in Police(NS) and I will be joining you real soon!
Beware of toothpaste on your mouth and please serve the nation well!
Sakura(3rd July):- the food was dope!




And no mater where we are
we will definitely be friends forever =)

PS: Watch this space! KL trip with united photos will be uploaded soon! =) Labels: Dance, Event, Food, Friend, Work
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
12:41:00 AM