Monday, June 08, 2009
"Once we have awakened to our mission, infinite strength wells up from within, enabling us to overcome every obstacle and difficulty we encounter. And when we begin to take courageous action, our strength only increases" - Ikeda Sensei.
My mission?
Enjoy dance! Do work on musicality...
I am glad I'm Rufu-ed! NYPSD, SINCERE!
Soccer on Sunday(after rufu run) with fellow comrades was awfully enjoyable thou many suffered muscle cramps, myself suffered hamstring and calf strains. That was bought on to today's dance class, luckily "New" Allegra didn't touch much on the bottom half. cheers~
Had a cup of mocha freppe with dear before we head home..
Soon, dear will tackle choreo by Eve, good luck =D
KOK SHENG: "Dance should be a happy thing, if it makes you stress then stop it. Don't dance!"
Got it bro! =DLabels: Soka
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:59:00 PM