Monday, May 18, 2009

"Each of you has an important mission that is yours alone. Please dedicate yourselves to that mission and shine with brilliance and pride, like magnificent treasure towers roaring high into the skies of kosen-rufu!" - Ikeda Sensei

Upon reading it, I know i will have to work really hard for dance to be able to fulfill my dream which is to perform on stage, at competitive level.

But, i suck today - BIG TIME. I confused ying xin that spider and she also unsettled my dance move. Is either i really suck today or I am feeling the side effect of med which at least help to control my flu since morning. Moreover, it might be my body too, i mean maybe it is still not use to 1hr of travelling + 8.5hrs of work + 1hr travelling +30mins of ice monster + 1hr of dance - I am usually a sleep at this time! Maybe all these are just excuses! What's more, during the routine when everyone is doing it i just stood still lah then came allegra' " 你在做什么?" and everyone laughed. Aiya, extra pai seh sauce added!

Oh well, what can I add on? The KO battle, I just accept the loser badge and hand the winning claims(kinder joy) to spider lah! I'm not at all feeling at my very best. Even as I am typing all these, I feel like sleeping! The nap i took during the train journey back was simply not enuf lur~

Oh yes, work! I am trying real hard to stay awake. Trying real hard not to doze off. Trying real hard to be busy. Trying real hard to stop myself from dancing in the office! LOL

I WANT TO SLEEP! ^o
I owe you kinder joy =C

Labels: ,



M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 11:59:00 PM