Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Updates!!!!

Sentosa (23th Dec 2008)


1) Went to sentosa early in the morning for a sun tan first,
BUT si bei pek cek, it drizzle instead.
Luckily, we did manage to somehow tan a little,
At least can still see the tan lines... LOL
Here's the pic before we caught ourselves in the rain..








And somehow, we manage to see a creature believe it belong to the lizard's family...


2) Next we began with our 2D1N stay in the Costa Sands Resort (Sentosa)
The room looks okay though creepy at night, and the facilities abit sucky
though we manage to swim our hearts out at the swimming pool. But what's
best is their famous SENTOSA "EXPRESS" which is our major
source of transportation.

Here's some pic we took upon taking the monorail to move from places to places:






And as for dinner,
we went back to Vivocity and to this restaurant which i kinda forget what's it's called.
Anyway, what's matters most is the food's not bad actually.
FURTHERMORE NO GST AND SVC CHARGE!!!

-Orange Juice with mushroom soup
-Steak and dessert(too small so I didn't take it down)
$18.90 Nett


Ah Ma's Place (24th Dec 2008)

After packing and booking out, it starts to pour AGAIN!!
SI BEI SIAN!!!!

But at least it mean it wouldn't rain on CNY!!!


HAHAHAHA.....
So yup, Courting Down at ah ma's place:



Christmas Day Finally (25th Dec 2008)


Ah ha...
Is a dirty Christmas this year...
LOL, I mean I got myself dirtied when playing soccer.
Soccer on Christmas - ye-ha -

Then a chinese cuisine for an ah mong festival..
Super cool lah ~



Is a super nice TOFU can!!!! I mean, guys love tofu,
isn't that a fact? : )

Boxing Day (26th Dec 2008)

As boxing day arrived, the days of returning school draw closer.
So better catch some movie before my projects buy most of time.



WATCHED BEDTIME STORIES.
Super cool movie can......
Enjoyed! 4 stars show baby!



Dinner @ SPAGEDDIES

And my love for pasta grew tremedously after this experience.
I mean.... They served wonderful pasta can... It's so damn bloody delicious la!
Though Expensive, I think is damn fucking worthwhile! Yeah!




Pics @ Spageddies



Well... Shall end my post with....



Merry Christmas Everyone
Merry Christmas my DEAR
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Labels:



M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 11:47:00 PM