Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Annoyed, mad, livid, irritated and angry - whatever it is, I am just not happy. It has been really sometime since I was so angry after picking up faith so strongly and so determined to do my human revolution. But hey, I am not turning back nor am I deciding to give up the chance to change and give in to hardship. Don’t get it wrong.
I’m superbly angry and only will so if
1)Insult was made to ND Buddhism, my family, my members, comrades and my girl
2)Injured was made to precious people I mention in point one.
3)People take advantage of Gakkai members/venue/philosophy
So yup, point one is fulfilled. Check out this blog with the word B**** insulting my girl and taggies on my dear’s blog with all unwanted messages as well. This really got me mad. And, this bring me to the next thing I am going bring it across – Karma
Karma (extract):
“Karma is a variation of the Sanskrit karman, which means act, action, a former act leading to a future result, or result. Buddhism interprets karma in two ways: as indicating three categories of action, i.e., mental, verbal, and physical, and as indicating a dormant force thereby produced. That is, one's thought, speeches, and behavior, both good and bad, imprint themselves as a latent force or potential in one's life. This karma when activated by an external stimulus produces a corresponding good or bad effect, i.e., happiness or suffering. There are also neutral acts that produce neither good nor bad results. According to this concept of karma, one's actions in the past have shaped one's present reality, and one's actions in the present will in turn influence one's future…..”
I was, myself indeed, insult by someone (sherry who tag darling’s blog) for not knowing what exactly karma is. To me, maybe is not an insult maybe I should be thinking it as a wake up call to instruct me to brush up on my fundamental teaching. And well, the latest Buddhism study meeting did touch on karma and about devilish function. Everyone has karma, definitely – be it good or bad but Darling’s was really bad. So bad that it stretches from the year she was in secondary to nitec to higher-nitec. As for those who have hurted her so badly will accumulate more karma as well. As what the teachings have taught – even if the karma doesn’t show it now it will still show it in the next life or even the next seconds. So is good to let this karma show themselves if not it will accumulate more in our heart, and by chanting NMHRGK, you will definitely expiate the negative karma, but one have to put in 100% faith and 100% determination!!!
Her karma lies on friendship, but don’t complain Eleena, have 100% belief in gohonzon, let them out and I can assure you your true friend lies in Gakkai itself – exactly where we were first met and come thus far! Have the conviction that we can become happy and attain Buddhahood.
Here’s guidance for you and for everyone reading my blog,
“Not letting your mistakes or troubles defeat you, but picking yourself up & triumphing over them, using everything as a springboard for growth, for fresh success or greater achievement – that attitude itself is truly commendable “ - Ikeda Sensei
I hope Zhong Kai reads this too, cos I would love to rally comrades to chant for her happiness along and hold a mini daimokukai to encourage her (宿命转换). I hope Zhong Kai will rally the ywd(s) or even the ymd(s) like himself to come together. I will chant for her no doubt and for her I will set side an hour dmk just for her. Just wanna let her know, comrades for will not leave one to suffer alone, and remember – comrades for eternity. ITESD will be a platform for you!Labels: Soka
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:31:00 PM