Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm FAT... Super Fat and i still wear baggy clothes. LMAO. Worst, this is what dar bought for me during her holiday trip to Genting/KL: Gonna eat and eat again....I think I am really FAT can, my neck size is increasing each fine day. And well, standing at 164cm and weighting at 62kg - I am FAT - That's a reality!!! Damn it. More soft drinks, more COKE and more fast food!!! Crazily Big Fat Mac.Tan!!! Went out for interview back at Nparks which followed by a movie after that - KongFu Panda - yeehaaaaaaa! Thanks Darling for watching it with me!!!!

Realise actually being fat is not really that bad afterall? _____________________________________________________________________

NYPSD Daimokukai

Since it was launched, I think today is my FIRST involvement. Met colin - our new Iic, and know him better in some ways. Met two new members, one being grad from ASD and came to NYPSD and the other one being a believer. Share my pathetic story with yee hong and yi jie - telling them the fact of being uhm-uhm is so damn bloody cruel and sad. Anyway Laurel, THANK YOUR MUM FOR HER SALAD!!! It's nice!! I want more cheese next time! LOL



Met dar again after that and had MOS BURGER for dinner!! Crap, mac is just growing fatter and fatter......... The princess, and the BIG FAT MAC!



" There is no need to compare yourself to others; just keep on striving to do your best, in your own unique way. Also, try not to be swayed by the inevitable ups and down of life. the important thing is winning in the end. And the mystic law ensures our ultimate victory" - Ikeda Sensei

Labels:



M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 11:59:00 PM