Saturday, June 07, 2008

been sleeping like for 2,3 hours of late..
been drinking of late..
been dancing hmm like i always do?

alright, straight to the point, i think I've became a night-life-person of late, reach home around 5-6am den gotta wake up like 7-8am to go school. I feel I've became the second CEDRIC TAN WEI SIONG. What to do, I'm like MAc.TAn, he's Ced Tan, so yup brothers or rather I am just following his path? Maybe this the way to forget the pain which etched in my heart so badly, so deeply?

Day-Time : The fake Mac with a mask full of smile, full of laughter and keep "bio-ing cha-bo" with LinC and Chong Chuan(and maybe Jason?? LOL)
Night-Time: The Emo mac.tan back to himself with tears and fear. Gotta do something bout it.

Just wanna dance.. Just wanna be back with Urban Passion once more. It's been awhile Human Revolution(H.R. Crew) has formed which may result why it's been pretty quiet for U.P. I'm sad!! :' [

Unexpectedly, I placed this video after so long. stage performances bring out the real mac.tan!




I wanna thank GIFT so much!


M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 10:35:00 PM