Monday, June 16, 2008
After the successful SD Nationwide Meeting, my life have been boring for 2 dyas. But my Daimoku is stronger, is filled with more determination and placed more sincere in it. For the fact I cant wait for new challenges and I want to succeed again. Maybe not now, but this coming Wednesday is a must attend home visit to Gilbert. I have rally my CICs to work together and bring this fellow back to NypSD just like Pengyu did. I think I have wasted enough time already, I need to really spend more time on gakkai or meaningful things in life. Therefore, I hope I am able to get the job I wanted and at the same time contribute back to NypSd, back to gakkai!
Been reading "The Wisdom Of The Lotus Sutra Volume 1" since last Friday, and here are some of the learning points. I really hope to complete the whole series before the year ends. I can do it yoz!!! NMHRGK!!!!!
- Nichiren Daishonin says myo [of myoho, the Mystic Law] has three meaning: " to open," " to be endowed and perfect" and "to revive." These are the attributes of life and the attributes of a Buddha as well.
- Toda Sensei said to Ikeda Sensei : "You have to encounter problems in life. Only when we encounter problems can we understand faith and achieve greatness."
And well, before i ends today entry, here's a guidance to end the night!
" Hardships make us strong. Problems give birth to wisdom. Sorrows cultivate compassion for others. Those who have suffered the most can become the happiest. "Labels: Soka
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
10:42:00 PM