Sunday, June 15, 2008
I think i shall flood my own blog with guidances!!!
First up,
" The struggle between happiness and unhappiness is the story of human existence. The struggle between peace and war is the history of the human race. The power that leads us to eternal victory amid these struggles is the power of good within us. " - Daisaku Ikeda
Today dance prac - another meaningful guidance
" If we unit in one mind, we will definitely achieve our goals. A new path that we never even dreamed of will open up before us withour fail. That is the strength of those who believe in the Daishonin's Buddhism. Please never forget that. " - Toda Sensei
Anyway, read Yee Hong's Blog, realise he not doing really well even though he looks okay. I think NYP-SD should really stand up together and help one another. Dun forget, we are one big family. So Yee Hong, you're not alone!!!!
Labels: Soka
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:59:00 PM