Saturday, June 14, 2008
NYPSD - SINCERE
1) Glad my member, pengyu, came down to learn something from nypsd
2) Glad princess came to learn the spirit of student division
3) Glad I made it! NYPSD SPIRIT CHIEF!! Let's make NypSD grow further, my fellow comrades!!!
" It is essential that you all work together well. Throughout human history, this has been and will remain the key to victory "
So my fellow CICs, please, Let's work together and be it G1 or G2, planning or studies chief, we need to work together, to share our prob together and to chant together! Let's treat one another like brothers and good friends. Let's strive for NypSD, the growth of our members and most importantly - a breakthrough in our lives. Let's graduate from NypSD in Style!!!
A new "family" is formed in NypSD i think, LOL. Two new sisters(KJ & Angela), a few "couple" here and there. LOL..... and most importantly, this actually brings the CIC closer together.. Amazing... lmao...
- - - - Oh, do enjoy your trip to malaysia... It's the first time I went there with a stead.. I hope have a fruitful trip and enjoy this holiday... Labels: Soka
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:55:00 PM