Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I met her finally,
and yet things din exactly turned out I expect it to be.
For the VA daimokukai I chant for her for the entire 55mins.
1) I chant earnestly for her to overcome stress to do well in her test
2) I chant for extra protective power to protect her
3) I pray for myself to be able to meet the right girl after i finish this daimokukai
And well I did meet her, and i hope she is the one for me!
During my down period, everyone came to look for me and cheer me up.
So did Doline - this fact made her blew her top when she heard it!
I know Doline used to like me alot and used to be the obstacles both of us quarrel
but hey, I just simply need someone to talk to. Who live woodlands to meet me to talk to me at the time of 2am?
Ced->Bedok
Zhong Kai->Bedok
Gift->Paya Lebar
Daniel->SengKang
Uncle->Amk
Ivan->Toa Payoh
Hong Ling->Boon Lay
Marcia/Jacky -> Upper Thomson
My life is on the extreme LLC, so i need of someone to drink and smoke with me which may ease the pain for even 3hours! Although I'm in this state of life, my heart is still extremely clear and that is I LOVE YOU! I LOVE ELENA WONG PEI SHI!!!!
If you still read my blog, This msg is for you, the rest dun read.
Msg to you : We were still friend when i met her. If u cant forgive me for meeting her as a FRIEND. Then do forgive me as your boyfriend. I was really happy to be able to hug you again like i did in the past. At least I know I am not hugging a wooden doll but more than someone who produces warmth and love. I gave you the pooh bear in the end, to symbolize my love for you is real. If I don't love you so much as I should do or even more, I wouldn't be so emo for this 2 week of hell life without my precious princess with me. I keep telling myself since i reach home what happened last night was for real is not another false hope planted into my heart again. I told myself If i have the chance to grab your hand, I will never let it go - EVER. You told me you're lost now, but I am too when u leave me for derrick, when u leave for your studies and when u leave me abandon for this 2 weeks. I have never taken it at heart so much so that I love you more than I hate you. I chanted for the wisdom of a wise man, to place priorities over trivial matter. And to me, YOU are my priority, you are my most important woman of my life. Therefore , trivial matters such as those hurtful memories I have decided to throw out of the window. You can do it too if you chant sincerely and fearlessly to the gohonzon. Even for that 15mins, you're in HLC and you will know the surrounding especially me, on how much I love you! Do not give up faith, do not abandon the power of gohonzon and do not give up on yourself. If you need someone to be there, I WILL BE THE FIRST. If you need a shoulder to lean on, I WILL BE THE FIRST. And if I were to die one day, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST NAME I WISH TO REMEMBER before going to my next life. In fact, I have forgiven you on everything, and yes everything. I know when u turn single on 21.05.08, many guys came knocking on your doors. The queue is as long as my love is for you. But i am grateful gohonzon stood by me and let me realize you have not chosen anyone of them yet. And as always, I would still love to know whether am I your prince charming! Even till now, you are my princess, my one and only beloved princess. Someone who support me, someone who used to love and care for me like that's no tomorrow and someone who pour out her true love for me. How can I hide me feeling from you? I am being truthful, I am being loyal just for fact I wan you to know I have changed. Seriously, princess, I need you more than just one night. I need you forever, I need till my last breath where my lips is still there for you to kiss on. I need you for my next life - I need you eternity! Hold my hand and we shall brave the storm together! Tell me when you don't need me anymore. I will leave, I will leave with open heart this time round. I will still chant for you, I will still love you and I will still care for you! All I want is YOU.
mac.tan is dead
Labels: Others
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
1:50:00 PM