Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Ok, as I was complaining bout those boring sunday and monday, I chanted for a problems for me to encounter so that I learn from it and grow stronger and tougher. And ta-dah, I got my first set-back after the boring days - I FAILED MY BTT!!! LOL.. But I suddenly feel i can take defeat easier as compared to the past. Never mind, I made another appointment already and next time round I will PASS! Had a dialogue with WEILI, and got two more books from her written by Daisaku Ikeda on Youths. Just wanna know youths better and probably to evaluate myself in order for me to improve!
During projects, i was actually kinda stern and rather strict. " Wacked" CC, LinC and ah Jay, I feel bad lah, but this is for the sake of the group. I wan this group to unite and contribute to do better and score good grades together. Erm, I deeply filled with regret and well, SORRY BUDDIES!
Another kns thing, chit chat with QY, and wah-piang I said something i shouldn't have! It's bout GIFT and what the hell la, that's like my d*****t secret but thank god she's someone I am able to trust! LOL.... And with QY knowing it, I hope she dun pass it to Laurel then to Lester. Wah, can die!
" On the journey of kofu things will not always proceed smoothly. But we are eternal comrades. People who come together in good times but desert one another when the going get rough are not comrades. Turning a blind eye to the suffering of others, using the rational that 'its has nothing to do with me' is not the spirit of comrades. True comrades share both sufferings and joy" - Ikeda Sensei.Labels: Others
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:46:00 PM