Sunday, May 25, 2008
Chiong Report(Still Think of her)...
Attended Religious Meeting(So weird & sad w/o princess)...
Played Bowling(Bring back memories of our one&only bowling outing)
Stay overnight at Uncle's place(I still think of her)....
Suddenly, music seem to be the only way to cool me down, but still such songs bring back memories, the days we spent together at Kbox - with your sweet voices filled the room with wonderful melody.....
Here's actually the songs(my playlist) which best describe my feeling(Esp the Bold one)...
期待你的爱 - 林俊杰
Hurt - 张栋梁
你还爱我吗 - 蔡依林
倒带 - 蔡依林
Hurt So Bad - Hins
Open Arm - Colin Raye
Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
I learn something really meaningful today @ buddhist meeting
轻年要跌倒才知道痛
这样才会跳盘再成长
经过这样才懂得这么帮助他人
如果生活是十全十美
那我们这样知道痛是什么
Well, I think gohonzon just want me to change, to grow and to help those who needed help more than I do. Just look at the victims suffered in China and Myanmar, I cried watching the show can. I feel really sad for them and I wish I could like you know donate a million to them or something. But in a way or another, I know my daimoku will reach them to help resolve their sufferings.
Princess called, and I’m like very very delighted can. Her voice is still as sweet as ever and we are able to talk things out nicely – so glad. What can I ask for more with her care and concern showered for me, just feel so great even though I did drop a tears or two. I think gohonzon pave this path for me just like that and I shall not compliant but to chant more to expiate my karma.
" My Life 一直在等待
等待 着你的爱 "
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:57:00 PM