Sunday, May 04, 2008

MUMMY IT'S OVER
Yes IPP is finally over and done with.


These eleven weeks have finally came to an end, and i believe everyone will feel a bit sad and 舍不得 but life is like that.

First week of IPP : "oh man, 25th April please come earlier"
Last week of IPP: "oh man, how come it ended so fast?!"



People at SGF really make me feel like I'm staying with a one big happy family, I mean what could i ask for more for how I'm treated and respected during my 11 weeks stay? Gratitude, yes a sense of gratitude is growing deeper week by week and I just wanna THANK, and i mean it, to all of them who i really wish to list everyone of them and I'm honored to do so.


My gratefulness to these people and they are Dr Wong, Terri Oh, Dennis, Cam, JO, Pang, Jane, Freddie, WSL, Mak, Teo, Siow Hong, Ben, Jia Jun and the two new interns(wongie and SH).

Pictures Update real soon yoz....

Labels:



M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 10:45:00 PM