Friday, May 30, 2008

After 5 nights at uncle's place, i feel so much recharged and refreshing. In a way I know how to handle my emotions, in a way I learn about self-discipline and also I learn about independent. It may sound funny, but it's true. Lastly, HLC HLC HLC!!! Chanting with uncle and James feels really great and now I gotta do it on my own again, shall not let the momentum fall! GBT! Also, gotta thanks all for talking to me when i really need a listening ear - Ama, Ivan, Daniel, Law, Marcia and of cos ELEPHANT!

First Dance Prac update:
7 people
45mins
4 eights of dance steps
(next 4D sure winner: 7454)

Having lead in so many occasion, I'm much prepared and ready now. It really nice to see everyone enjoy themselves though that's still blur-looking faces. But I finally feel the joy of helping, the joy of dancing and the joy of working with people i never worked before. Thanks Yi Jie and Alvin(First time working tgt) and of cos my old pal Pei Hui for the help today.

Learned that humble is always the key of winning others' heart, thinking the fact i have always been "hao-lian" esp in Soccer, Acct'in, Dancing and Finance - being humble is actually very enjoyable. We should always listen and lower ourselves to put our members above us - and that is HUMBLE!

YingXin: You better watch out!! give me false hope!!! :X shall kick you punch you and throw u inside the rubbish bag. *tsk* LMAO....

Next training: 10am, 8 June @ Ivy's house(Marsilling).

Labels:



M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 11:54:00 PM