Friday, May 23, 2008

Toda Sensei once said, " To be able to live itself is a happiness."
Well, as compared to the one who had lost their love ones in the earthquakes, I am so much luckier. Given that I am alive and I still have my love ones all around me.

But, i would say, without Eleena, is like without my breathing air - is as good as I'm dead. I'll promise to work hard though, to do my human revolution, to help my members and friends and to play my role in gakkai... I hope all these will finally bring us back together!


Jacky came over and had a chat with him.. One great lesson learnt from him was what he learnt from Ikeda Sensei. Mr Ikeda had to travel the whole world to do world-wide kosen-rufu and only sees his wife and 2 kids thrice every year, also each meal they spent together wass like only 30mins and therefore I was taught to spend QUALITY time and not QUANTITY time with my love one. So yup, even if i was given 30mins to see Eleena, I will spend it wisely and that should be enough to make me happy. Remember - QUALITY TIME!!!

Ced msg me in the noon, that msg really mean a lot to me as I still got a friend who will be there when i needed the most.. And yes I agree, time will tell how much I love Eleena.


M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 11:25:00 PM