Thursday, May 22, 2008

The day which should be capped with celebrations and jubilant for me went all wrong. Even though Man United won their 3rd Champion League Trophy I was mingled with sadness as well.

21/05/08 - mark the last day of my strong and everlasting love for my sweetest princess. That is the 1051 days we've been together. Even though the reason is to allow her to fully focus on studies but I am very scared, am really scared after 2 years her love for me will then vanish into thin air. And that will be very hurting. Going into my last year in poly, I really gotta do well but this shocking news brought me falling back into earth again after the heavenly love I enjoyed for almost 2years and 9months.

I just wanna let my princess know - 050705 will always be remembered.
I cried @ 8:10
and cried again @ 9:45


M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 10:40:00 PM