Saturday, March 01, 2008

Busy busy busy... Finally, I finish my THIRD week of IPP in this leap year..

Shall post everything in this week in this single post. On Wednesday,dear got a pay and ya she wanted treated her mum and me so we went Vivo City's Fig&Olive, food was okay and wouldnt really say is marvellous...

On friday had a small fray with dar, deep down I know it hurts both party, dear being the one who hurt most i'm afraid. Sorry dar..but we can always solve such problems with wisdom de ya.. and of cos, the good thing is we watch my favourite movie - death note. The movie(Death note spin off - L change the world) starts pretty late at 920 it end around 11plus
In the Cinema Hall
Manage to board the last train though.. but pity for dear.. she have to take my dad's bike home since the train final stop's Kranji... Well, this urge me and give me a better reason why I really need my license...
To round of, Man Utd are now within one point adrift of Arsenal...
0-3
1-1

Labels: ,



M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 11:59:00 PM