Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Here's a list of Subway Outlet that I really cant help but to comment(can be positive but some can be really bad....)
AMK Hub: Too small - hard to get a place
Funan IT Mall: Good Service and friendly staff
Raffles City Shop Ctr: Friendly Staff
Tampines Telepark: Very good first-time experience
FE Plaza: "blah-blah", icky service, lack-of-knowledge staff, lousy lousy lousy
Went FE plaza for lunch today,
First encounter: on much people yet i am being served too slow - it feels as though I'm not valued.
Second encounter: staff told me that i can place two sauces(when i require for 3) - the reason being this is a DIFFERENT stall.... wah piang i thought it suppose to be the same since it is as franchise??? WTF...
Last encounter: Staff refuse to give me an extra cookies paper bag for my 2nd cookies, claiming that each meals entitle to only ONE paper bag. I insist, and what's next? "please talk to my manager".. fine....
Manager: yes?
Mac.tan:I WANT a cookies bag
Manager: but I am sorry to tell you each meal only consist of one paper bag..
Mac.tan: Why not I pay for that,how bout it?!
Manager: pass it to him(telling her staff)
See... one such matter also must see manager? OMG, how much can a paper bag cost?
Think again..if u wanna dine at FE Plaza Subway cos it is really a DIFFERENT dinning place.Labels: Food, Others
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
10:52:00 PM