Saturday, October 06, 2007
SD Nationwide Meeting
This date - 6 Oct 207 - begin my life with a new role, a new leadership struggles and growth.
I have been appointed the new Contact In-Charge(CIC) of NYPsd. Another word, I'll be working closely with Melville, Ivan, Raymond and Jin Wen like many other CIC to achieve our aim. From here, I vow to work hard for kosen-rufu, and from here - I will grow and break through! And definitely - I WILL! I CAN and I MUST!
Thanks Jia Yang for keeping his faith in me - I'll repay my gratitude for sure!
Thanks Beron and Ivan, for making trips for me to make me realise how leadership and break through matters to me!
Thanks Ting Ting for that " no one is ever ready, but just take up the CIC role and I know you can do well " - which enlighten me and I'll do my part!
Thanks Qi Xun for teaching me what actions and prayers really are and thanks for his effort for making NYPsd such a power packed youths right now!
Thanks dear for her continuous support for me, and next is you le - pcic!!!
Righteous & CourageousLabels: Soka
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:38:00 PM