Saturday, September 22, 2007
I QUIT PIZZAHUT,FINALLY!!!!!
I hate it when they do my schedule without even thinking from our point of view. It's always them, them and THEM! I hate it when they extent my break jus becuase they wanna cut cost when the sales are bad. I hate it when they demand you to work even if u din ask for it because they need staff. I arent stupid anymore! I aint stupid like those who remain and accept these irritating facts!
I WILL NEVER WORK AT PIZZAHUT ANYMORE.
even if...
I cry, I shout, I scream, I starve, I'm broke, I'd money and I die!!!!
NO MORE PIZZA HUT!
still, thanks DAVID GOH for nuture me and always giving me another alternative.
Thanks PRICILA for trusting me and tolerate my nonsense!!
PS: $4 for all these shit is not worth it.. life's short think bout what u can do before it is too late!! Labels: Work
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
11:16:00 PM