Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trainer vs. Trainee
To describe me today.
Shacked + Furious + Sadden

I am glad that Ivan actually give me the opportunity to become the trainer/CIC of milkrun'07, which i pretty much enjoy it, given that I am working with nice and cheerful people like weili, serene, christopher and yee hong. I keep telling myself I am not ready lor, to become an IC or for this case, a trainer. Another word, i think that i am not ready to lead. However, having trained the np students today, with serene, it actually strengthen my leadership and really had a great learning experience. Making me loving my role even more. I think the main reason is due to the fact tat I am working with nice people, and people from SD.

Now, back to ndp after the morning milkrun full dress rehearsal. I hate it. i mean i hate those ****ers. well, is really the trainer role i played this morning vs my trainee role i belong to. for now, i seriously prefer the former. I learn and grow with SD so far, and i enjoy it, seriously! Some people are just pain in the butt.

Though sensei once said: “Just as there are some foods that you find distasteful, having people in your environment whom you dislike is an unavoidable part of life. While there’s nothing wrong with not particularly liking certain people, it is wrong to put them down or behave in a hostile way towards them. They have the same right to exist as you do and to have their own opinions and ways of doing things…. Also, Buddhism teaches the interrelatedness of all people and things, and how we treat others will affect our own lives – so it is important to be respectful in our behavior both for others’ sake as well as for our own.”

...........i am lost! I mean what am i suppose to do after milkrun? Vanguard might be an option but is too late. I need to learn. and i really do!! Guide me leaders!!

Labels:



M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @ 12:37:00 AM