Thursday, April 05, 2007
Finally, my notebook have arrived. Though look bulky and ugly, I believe is only the beginning! Well, I have decided that this notebook only serve as gaming and studying for this 30mths! After that? I will either upgrade it or sell it and buy a better one when i am richer!! Hahas. But if I don't any richer then fine, stick with it then.
As the same time, my proposed dance steps was actually accepted by the choreographer. So excited showing it to the rest of the dancers. It's cool. Hahas. Well, we are preparing for the event on 29 Arpil 07. So is pretty near right and things are getting more exciting! Hahas. Cant wait to like my feet do what it does best!
Like usual SSA activities, we finish lesson by learning Ikeda Sensei's Guidance!
Look how attentive we are!!!!
And thank you, for giving such a wonderful guidance! So next training: 11 April 07!
see ya!
Labels: Others, Soka
M.T ♥ ya
I stopped @
3:34:00 AM